#LoveScotch Festival 2018
#LOVESCOTCH FESTIVAL 2018
Terms and Condition
Condition of Ticket Sales:
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by Chilled Creative Sdn Bhd (“Organiser”) or Moet Hennessy Diageo Malaysia (”Sponsor”). The Promoter / Sposnor, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss damage however caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the event. Ticket fees shall not be refundable or exchageable for cash. Any refunds shall be made only at Orgainser’s discretion.
Tickets are sold subject to the following terms and condition:
• Once sale is completed, no exchange of tickets will be made. No refunds will be made except pursuant to event postponement or cancellation and at Promoter’s discretion. Lost ticket/s will not be replaced or refunded.
• Entry will be refused to Muslims and person(s) below the drinking age limit of 21 years old. No refunds will be made for ignorance of these restrictions. Venue conditions of entry are displayed at the venue.
• Entry will be refused if e-tickets/e-confirmation have been found to be tampered, counterfeited, and/or not purchased from an authorised point of sale.
• The Organiser / Sponsor reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
• The Organiser may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements, audience capacity without prior notice.
• The Organiser/ Sponsor may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, picture, publicity material or website.
• The Organiser/Sponsor may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
• The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any searches for prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances.
• The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occuring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
- The event description was updated. Diff#374690 2018-10-01 09:07:37
[ Fri ] - [ Sat ]
4:00 PM - 11:55 PM MYT
Early Bird (5th Oct, Fri) SOLD OUT RM45.00 Early Bird (6th Oct, Sat) SOLD OUT RM45.00 Standard (5th Oct, Fri) SOLD OUT RM55.00 Standard (6th Oct, Sat) SOLD OUT RM55.00
- Venue Address
- No. 18 and 20 Jalan Kampung Pandan, Off Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
The Singleton MY37 Followers